This weekend was one of much excitement; it was the much anticipated Baby Shower!
My Mum was so excited to throw the party and truly went above and beyond! The decorations were lovely and classy –
- Light blue table clothes with white runners
- Clear vases with flowers, filled with some of those pretty blue stones, then wrapped in a blue ribbon, (these later served as the Door prize)
- Balloons – blue and white, of course
- Each table had its own salt & pepper shaker, a small bottle of Purel and two different butter choices
- Each set-up had the usual set-up, including silverware- but also a very cute cookie wrapped in a baggie, adorned with a Thank You tag
- A diaper cake, made by my Mum and friends
It was so much fun to see friends and family!! Our house is filled with little, tiny things - it makes everything so real.
Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate our growing family!! xoxo