Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lazer Baby

Kaden slept ALL day.
I woke him up at 3:45am to eat... we stayed in bed until 9:30am when I again woke him up to eat. He spent the rest of the day sleeping, except for me waking him up to eat.
I teased that he was lazy today... but felt bad saying that to him so I called him Lazer Baby.

It gave me a chance to get a lot of things done, including the birth announcements - which I am going to send for test printing and then order! I couldn't believe how expensive they would have been to order... thank goodness for my graphic design background and knowledge with Photoshop!! I am ordering the prints from WinkFlash.com for $.06/each and also ordering photos to put in these darling albums we got at shower.

Also, I cannot believe how BIG he has gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment