Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 Weeks Old Today!

Kaden is 3 weeks old today! Oh how time flies.

I ran errands today! Kaden and I went to get folders for Kyle, bought some produce, returned some labor books, bought some cookbooks and bought more Thank You cards. I'm excited to prepare recipes using the new books - Crock Pot Slow Cooker Recipes for All Occasions and Campbell's Casseroles, One-Dish Meals and More. Nothing too exotic, but simple & healthy recipes that are time-efficient and cost-effective.

Later, my Mum came over and was finally able to play with the baby when he was awake! Kaden stayed awake later than usual tonight and didn't really fall asleep until after 12:30, (bedtime usually starts around 11pm). Although this may seem late for a baby, he really has no concept of time and allows us more awake time when Daddy is home. The baby then slept until I caved and woke up around 6:20am to eat, then we went back to sleep until 9am.


No comments:

Post a Comment