Thursday, March 12, 2009

22 Weeks - Birthday Party & Baby-Blue Paint

Overall Mood: Tomorrow is my Birthday Party! Plus, I have a few people interested in sub-leasing my place! I hope a particular one works out. Otherwise, I'm even more indecisive and amused by the events that have taken place since making my Facebook not totally private and hidden. All good things, thus far.
Body Changes: See the pic of my Bump? Almost all of my pants don't fit anymore, and the ones that do are tight if I sit down, so I pretty much wear dresses when we do go out - which makes me happy because I love dresses and feel all lovely and pregnant.
Emotions: My birthday party is tomorrow!!!! Allison comes home... which is like getting a puppy carrying basket full of cash.
Flavors: Still strawberries and grapes, plus waffles.
Appreciation: I'm grateful for my Mum for her eagerness and hardwork planning my Baby Shower and for her patience. I am also thankful to Laurel for being super helpful regarding choosing the location.
Baby Steps: We already picked up baby-blue paint swatches to chose between and bought gift cards to Home Depot from Giant Eagle, (you should do this, you get those Fuel Perks for money you're already going to spend!). On Saturday, Kyle's parents are coming up and my Daddy and step-Mom are coming over... the men are going to paint, the women are going to go shopping!
Ace Update: (almost verbatim from BabyCenter.com) At 11 inches, the length of a spaghetti squash, and almost 1 pound, Ace is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

No comments:

Post a Comment