- We're excited to be expecting a healthy baby boy!
- I'm doing way better than imagined after losing a job, especially one I loved so much.
- My healthcare situation is working out wonderfully; I can make this work.
- IF YOU KNOW ANYONE LOOKING FOR A ROOM, please send me a note on here or Facebook!! I have been busy trying to find someone to sublease my place.
- We ordered the Migi ABC Bedding and when it came, I was happy with the quality, but couldn't picture it as a complete room... the colors are much more unique and faded than shown, including this awful yellow that you can't see in the pics. Kyle wants the room to be painted blue and I think that's a great idea- but we would be hard pressed to find the perfect color and I didn't like how I imagined it looking once the room was filled with little-boy-toys and books and balls and such.
- So we resumed the search for a simple bedding collection to match a blue room, preferably with some educational element. We went to Target to see the Circo ABC 123 bedding and were happy with the color richness, fabric quality and flexibility of sheets and accessories to match. It will look like a traditional baby-boy room, with blue toys and balls and such. Next weekend, the men will paint the nursery and we will move in the crib!
Body Changes: Ace hates orange juice. Kyle was sick again this week - I have again been fortunate to not get sick... he's taking care of all the illness for us all. =) I'm going to start taking vitamins all the time! The Bump is getting bigger... it goes up & down per day, which is amusing.