Saturday, August 22, 2015

First Grade.

First few days of School went well; Kaden seems to like his new class. They write in daily journals which is great b/c I learned that he loves Minecraft (obviously) and kittens. 🐱


There's issues with the school bus 🚌 b/c they are doing 2 buses and it was a disaster, but I knew it would be a mess so I've been driving πŸš™ him, which has been nice b/c kids have stayed to play on playground ⛪️πŸƒπŸΌπŸ‘¬  and I've been chatting with moms. πŸ‘­

We went out to eat on the last day of summer and enjoyed the dinner at Otani. I was so proud of the kiddos because they ate sushi!  I didn't think they would want any b/c we were eating hibachi, so I  got one yellowtail roll, (negi hamachi maki), so I'd have just a little sushi and they each ate 2 pieces!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment