Friday, July 17, 2009

D-Day - Evening

Wow... such an outpouring of love and interest in Ace today! Apparently, everyone thinks that the baby arrives specifically ON the due date... like a scheduled little package. Alas, he will show up when he decides my tummy is boring. Although, I do feel strangely incompetent to not have delivered before today.

I am wrapping up things around here and trying to figure out why my hard drive won't load, meaning I cannot reload my iPod with the playlist I created for delivery. I'm looking forward to the weekend and wondering when we will have a baby!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Danielle K :)1:47 AM

    aww...he's either shy (which I doubt) or he just wants to stay with his mommy a little longer :)
    Much Love to all! :) Can't wait to see you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's waiting for the right moment... my Dad has been out of town, Kyle's parents are in Iowa, you're in Missouri (or Iowa? haha)

    He'll be here sooner or later.
    Hope you are enjoying your trip home!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete